- Do you or anyone you live with or are caring for feel ill, or have a fever or any symptoms?
- Have you or anyone in your household been outside the country or state in the past two weeks?
- Have you been to any large gatherings (more than 12 people) within the past two weeks?
- Have you or any of your family members been instructed to self-quarantine in the past two weeks?
- Do you have any problems agreeing to the following safety guidelines at Minneapolis Yoga?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions we ask that you DO NOT practice here today.
The studio will be thoroughly sanitized after each class: floors bleached and all high-touch surfaces sterilized.
Thank you kindly,
Your faithful teachers and staff at Minneapolis Yoga
- Please do not arrive more than 15 MINUTES prior to class and make sure you are out of the studio 15 minutes after class is over. If you happen to arrive and the door is locked, email firstname.lastname@example.org return to your car, please don’t wait in the hall.
- Wear a mask at ALL points except when you are on your mat.
- Don’t practice if you or anyone you live with is high risk, especially pulmonary related illnesses.
- Follow all safety instructions: additionally, wash hands on the way into the studio and take your temperature regularly.
- Please visit the restroom on your way into class BEFORE putting your mat down, so as to limit trips in and out of the studio. (No bathroom breaks during class out of respect for our building neighbors.)
- Our bathrooms are limited to ONE PERSON at a time so please be brief and have a dry, non-sweaty body when using them.
- BYO WATER AND GEAR. We will have no shared or rental equipment, no mats or towels and no beverages for sale.
- Bring an extra towel to clean up all of your sweat off of the floor around your mat at the end of the class.
- Pick up you mat right away at the end of class so that we can clean right away.
- There will be no retail sales, package questions, or registration taken in our lobby. Cancellations will not be refunded. No extra people, kids or animals in the studio or lobby.
- Our breathing exercises normally done with an open mouth will be done with a closed mouth to minimize the aerolization of germs.
- If you cough or sneeze in class we will expect you to leave the class on your own without having to be asked.
- Mat spaces are marked for a distance more than 6 feet apart and the studio is limited to 12 total people in our facility at a time.
Finally, we are so glad to be open even if this feels new and overwhelming. Thank you for helping us all feel safe.
Minneapolis Yoga leadership team
- PLEASE READ ALL of these instructions before asking the teacher for the code.
- MASKS ON unless you are in the shower with the curtain closed.
- USE ONLY YOUR LOCKER, label it with a Post-it.There will be
- NO COMMUNAL SOAP, no hair dryers, no plastic bags provided.
- 3 PEOPLE IN THE SHOWER ROOMS, MAX. Place your shoes to the left of the shower to keep track of capacity inside the showers.
- Please limit your shower to 3 MINUTES.
Showers are “use at your own risk” they will not be sterilized between uses. They will be scrubbed.
- ***IMPORTANT: Please book THE SAME 1, 3 or 7 classes EACH WEEK, FOR THE WHOLE MONTH by the 1ST OF THE MONTH at the latest. This helps us plan our schedule in these strange times, with all of the extra planning and cleaning.
- Purchase a lock, label your locker, leave it on.
- Please give us THREE DAYS ADVANCE NOTICE to SWITCH or CANCEL a class. Limit changes to 3 times per month. Class substitutions will only be possible if space is available. If you have three or more no shows in a month, your package will be terminated.
- If you cancel with less than 3 days notice, we will STILL EXPECT YOU TO PAY FOR THE CLASS IN WHICH YOU WERE RESERVED. Even if you have a COVID scare, you are sick, or are late for class. You will still be charged for the class and you may not ask for a substitution.
- You cannot put your membership on hold or cancel for any reason.
- This is a recurring (but not unlimited) membership lasting three months from the date of purchase, it may not be paused.
- If classes are cancelled you will be credited a class. Class cancellations will only be posted on Instagram and Facebook.
- With the $240 per month membership, classes are available to you daily (no doubles, please) above and beyond your 3x a week that are pre-reserved. Please refrain from booking these extra classes until the day before so that we give everyone a fair chance at the classes.
- Update your phone, credit card and email on your online account.