Minneapolis Yoga has been open since 2001, offering strictly Bikram yoga classes. It is the only studio of its kind in Minnesota. We have now signed another 5-year lease which will bring us to our 20th year of offering yoga to the community. We’ve made a strong commitment to our community and we ask that you make a strong vote of confidence in us by becoming a member or joining for the next 5 years!
Some of the benefits of being a member include our monthly interactive classes -- a 2-hour seminar open for asking questions and detailed technique instruction -- and the Saturday night 1-hour candlelight classes set to groovy music!
Here are the two questions you should ask when thinking about spending money on yoga:
- How many times a week will I need to practice to achieve my goals? The best way to benefit from yoga is create a habit of doing it. Start off strong and then commit to a reasonable amount that works for you. Make sure that you practice at least once a week.
- How much can I afford to pay for yoga?
Here's some information to help you figure that out!
*New Student Special*
- $39 for one whole month of unlimited yoga classes
- Spend a month exploring Bikram yoga, getting to know the rhythm of a hot yoga lifestyle, and find out how many times a week is reasonable
- Only $1.30 per class if you come every day and learn what a regular Bikram practice can do for you!
- $6 per class (based on an average of 4-5 times per week)
- One payment of $1400 for a year of amazing yoga
Monthly Autopay Membership
- $10 per class (based on an average of 3 times per week)
- Monthly payments of $125 (*terms apply - see below)
- A wonderful way to keep your practice up and make a commitment to yourself for the same price as a latte a day!
Monthly Autopay (1 class per week)
- $12 per class
- Monthly payments of $49 (*terms apply -- see below)
- A great deal for the person who practices just once a week
- If you find that you can come more, awesome! Enjoy a discounted class price of $20 when you practice that 5th or more time in a 30-day period. (Don't worry -- our computer will do the math for you.)
10-class Punch Card
- $20 per class
- One-time purchase of $200
- One year expiration (no extensions, please)
- $25 per class
- Price includes mat, up to 3 towels, and bottled water
- No reduction in price if you forego mat, towels, or water
Unlimited Visitor Special
- For our out-of-town guests, we offer an unlimited week for $49!
- Price includes mat and towels
Legacy Sustaining Membership
- Available through 11/1/17
- $5 per class
- $5,000 total
- Contact email@example.com for details!
Please bring your own mat, towels, and water. We do offer $5 spring water in biodegradable bottles. Mats and towels are $3 per item. If these prices seem a little high, just know that we would prefer that you bring your own, and that is why we price them as such. Bicyclists receive a free mat rental each time they ride to class.
*Autopay terms: 14 day notice must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel. $40 re-enrollment fee applies each time you freeze your autopay and restart.